- Threats of Litigation & The Whitewashed Underbelly Of Silenced And Secretive Events, The Earmarks & Disconnection of Religious Piety (Orthodoxy) & Church “Life” (Practice)
- Grounded In A Gospel (Self-ie) Centered Generation
- Mesmerized & Held Captive By A “Compelling Vision of A Preferable Future”- “The Gathering” within “The Circle”
- The Proof is Well Hidden Within the Thick Gospel (Papacy) Pudding
- Hay, Stubble And A Happy Final Wooden Anniversary and Congratulations are in Order..
Rory on Threats of Litigation & Th… Rory on Threats of Litigation & Th… Rory on “Submission and the Savi… Rory on “Submission and the Savi… A Sad Friend on “Submission and the Savi…
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The Shack, an excellent portrayal. Don’t miss the forest through the trees on this one because of religious rhetoric. In fact, that’s the point being addressed. It’s time to put away the sterile tools of empty and often dead … Continue reading